Boosting Your Memory Power with Ginkgo and Piracetam



How I SuperHumanized My Memory With Ginko and Piracetam!

My Story:


One of my favorite writers of all time, Aldous Huxley once wrote that "Every man's memory is his private literature." I have found that as we get older, ability to store memory get flushed down the toilet little by little. Up until recently, I had been looking all around the internet and around stores, even on my ipod looking for little games, applications and tricks to improve my memory, some worked, some not, but the improvement wasn't what I wanted! I was frustrated for a long time, hoping that some day I would eventually be able to improve my memory and cognitive function. One day as I was browsing Erowid.org, I found a link to the benefits of using Ginkgo Biloba. After doing some research on Ginkgo I went to my local health store and picked up a bottle, I was eating them like candy. I noticed they had a bit of a stimulant effect which was helping me concentrate but the memory effects didn't come instantly, after a week I started noticing small improvements. People were asking me questions and I was answering them off the top of my head with no, "let me thinks" or "hold on" spiels. It was great! After a while I wanted more, I did more research on erowid and found another very powerful nootropic drug, Piracetam, a supplement that increases activity between both brain hemispheres, improves memory and concentration. I have since taken both along and when combined it equals much more than the sum of both parts! I have been a user of both of suppliments and have nearly super-human memory now, I find myself recalling completely useless things, such as methylchloroisothiazolinone, its one of the ingredients of my new shampoo bottle. Haha, yes it's extremely useless but it feels good to know it!

Onto the science of it all!

Ginkgo Biloba

As I have found Ginkgo Biloba works indirectly by increasing bloodflow to the brain, heart and extremities. This increased bloodflow to the brain drastically increases cognitive function especially related to memory. On top of this, Ginkgo also has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that will keep your brain going strong past the normal age.

Piracetam

Piracetam's method of action isn't as well known but piracetam does have major effects on the efficiency of brain glucose use, acetycholine receptors(responsible for memory and awareness), and gaba receptors. In studies it has been shown to increase the communication between both left and right hemispheres of the brain which is commonly associated with epiphanies and optimal creative though. It is a wonder drug.

7BXN9SZNVYX2